How to build traffic to your blog by writing and visitors
1. Write your post after proper research and gathering total information. Do not write too long. Use grouping, paragraph, subtitling for arranging the information in the post body.
2. Writing language should be easy to understand and wherever possible write in a humorous way. If visitor enjoys your post he will come back.
3. Give links to useful resources related to your topic. Also, give links to your earlier posts with proper anchor text wherever possible. This improves the internal linking of your blog.
4. Encourage the reader to participate/comment. You can also run some contest or survey on your blog and keep some prize for that.
5. Use a beautiful and professional looking theme/template and header image for your blog. There are many free templates available so you can easily get one suitable for your blog. Choose 3 column template which uses the full 1024 X 768 resolution. This gives you more space.
6. The font color and size should be such that the blog should be readable in different screen resolution. Other blogging tips to increase readers and revenue.
7. Burn your feed at Feedburner and provide subscribe via email facility for your RSS feed.
8. Check your blog visibility and feed in the different browser. Especially in internet explorer and Firefox.
9. Try to increase your RSS feed subscriber and use AdSense for feed to display Google AdSense on the feed.
10. Use Google AdSense or other advertisements in the post body, right-hand sidebar and below the header. Use AdSense link unit with labels or links or below the header. Match background color of AdSense with blog or post background color.